Friday, June 13, 2014

Girl Scout Badges: Let's start an adventure

Over the last two days we have made a couple of trips to the Girl Scout Store in Beaver, PA. Arianna bridged to Brownies, so we bought her the Brownie Binder. Yesterday we stopped back and bought the badge activity kits, this way we can use the summer to start earning some badges. Each badge is a five step process and some of the activities are better suited for summer, when we have more time to work on them.

As a volunteer troop leader this will give me experience to better work with the troop as a whole this upcoming year.

Today, Arianna organized her binder and we began making a template to keep organized with her badge efforts. She helped me create a Google Doc which we will share with others using my wiki.

Once the site is ready I will post the link here and in one of my other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment