Friday, May 8, 2015

Family Sharing

Watching my daughter's face as she perused my previous blog posts was priceless.  "Daddy did you write this?" brought on a sense of nervousness within me.  "Yes, " was my response, followed by, "Do you like them?"  I held my breath awaiting a response...when she stated rather matter of factly,  "Yes," a sense of pride welled up within me.

My daughter was not trying to placate my pride, she truly enjoyed some of the posts.  She shuffled through the posts picking and choosing various posts.  But the fact that she read them and found some interesting was wonderful.  Hopefully they spark her creativity and get her posting again.  I am hoping to pass on the urge to contribute and share with the world to the young girl who has so much to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment